To all of our customer,
We are closely monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19, and we are actively following the advice of Public Health England and the Government at this time. We have taken several strong actions in line with the governments recommendations, including:
- Immediate suspension of all international travel by our employees
- Restricted access to the company site
- Cancelling participation of all external meetings wherever possible
- Transferring essential face-to-face meetings to online conference facilities
- Self-quarantine measures for employees at risk of exposure
- Encouraging employees to practice social distancing and proper hygiene methods
In this time of much uncertainty, we would like it to be known that it is business as usual for us here at PCC.
Over the coming days, we will begin to contact many of our customer base to see how we can help in the most productive way possible. Working together is a core belief in our business, and with the help of our suppliers and employees, we believe that this mentality will see us all through the coming weeks and months.
With all freight and shipping avenues remaining open at present, we have no indication of any disruption to our processes and will continue to provide our customers with the trusted, reliable, products and service you have come to expect.
The well-being of our customers, suppliers and staff is our top priority and we will take all necessary preventive actions as required. If there is anything specific we can do to help your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Premier Coating & Converters Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 358633